Please find event page on Facebook and keep in touch with our updates here.
Open to undergraduate and postgraduate students from any institution and any background, medical or non-medical.
Date: 2nd March 2019
Location: Old Medical School, University of Edinburgh
(less than 15 minutes walk from the city
Theme: Technology in Medicine
***Earlybird Tickets Out NOW!***
The date and theme of the 9th RMS National Undergraduate Conference for 2019
Medical Technology is advancing at an exceptional rate. Experts have
This event will include a wide variety of interesting speakers and interactive workshops from medical, surgical and scientific backgrounds to give us an insight
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET:
– Talks from three prominent speakers in the field of technology in Medicine
– A choice from different workshop sessions
– A chance to see pioneering research from students across the country
– An extensive buffet lunch
– Morning refreshments, tea
– Delegate bag with freebies and conference lanyard
– Certificate of attendance for your portfolio
Our conference is themed “Tech in Medicine” this year but we welcome and encourage abstract submissions from all FIELDS of medicine, biomedicine, healthcare
Abstracts will be marked by two leading clinicians and/or researchers. The top-scoring abstracts will be selected for oral and poster presentation, with the runners
Abstract submission will close on the 31st January 2019.
We look forward to seeing you there!
– Simran, Lucy, David, Catherine and Liam, The Royal Medical Society Conference Team 2019
With thanks to our kind sponsors